1/8 cup of Saffron Oil
1 ounce or 1 stick of Cocoa Butter
3 Tablespoons of Shea Butter
1/8 – ¼ cup of Olive Oil
3 Tablespoons of Coconut oil
1. Combine shea butter, coconut oil and cocoa butter together in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix well until very combined.
3. Transfer into a double boiler and melt over low heat until completely melted.
4. Measure in saffron and olive oil and stir.
5. Transfer into a glass jar or container, cover and refrigerate.
NOTE: This product is semi-hardened at room temperature and it dissolves easily
in the palms of your hand when you want to use.
TIP: You can apply this product after using the leave-in condition, and before applying
any curl defining product. This moisturizes the tips of the hair and the scalp.