The fragrance of this shampoo is out of this world and only meant for Queens.
¼ cup liquid Castile Soap (your favorite)
¼ cup of water, distilled
10 drops of coconut fragrance oil
2 teaspoon of jojoba oil
10 drops of vanilla essential oil
Flip Cap Bottles or Foaming Bottles to dispense
1. Combine liquid castile soap, coconut fragrance oil, jojoba oil and water together in a mixing bowl.
2. Stir well until well combined.
3. Measure in vanilla essential oil.
4. Stir to incorporate essential oil into the mixture.
5. Transfer Shampoo mixture into a flip cap bottle.
6. Apply as you would a regular shampoo.
7. Wash hair off and pat dry.