Here are a few tips that can solve the problem of house cleaning by providing you with the steps to make an air freshener and further using it appropriately which can eliminate the bad odor from your home.
Steps to make a homemade air freshener
- Homemade air freshener doesn’t require a high amount of money and doesn’t have harmful chemicals unlike other such products. This air freshener not just serves the purpose of cleaning your house but also leaves a pleasant smell which can be alluring and soothing as well.
- Ingredients required to make an air freshener are: 1 tablespoon of baking soda, 3 tablespoon fabric softener, spraying bottle 1 unit of and 3 cups of water.
- Once you have all the ingredients, you can start the process of making an air freshener. The first step involves taking three cups of water and warming it for a few minutes. Further, the fabric softener is poured into the spraying bottle and kept aside.
- Once the water is warm, it is poured into the spraying bottle and kept aside. Further, pour adequate amount of baking soda to the solution and shake vigorously to mix everything properly. This solution can be sprayed around various things in order to clean them properly.
- For better results, this solution of air freshener can be sprayed on the corners and walls of the house.
- Fabric softener is used is to nullify the effect of the bicarbonate which saves your walls and curtains from getting ruined. This solution of air freshener is absolutely harmless which leaves a soothing fragrance after your clean your house.