If you think you can achieve a doll-like complexion with a simple brushstroke, you are wrong! Foundation is, of course, the basis of perfect makeup, but it still needs to be applied well. It’s all about knowing how to wear makeup without looking like this: the trend is natural. But in order for the foundation and makeup to last, and the complexion to remain radiant all day long, certain gestures are necessary. We reveal the pro’s trick for a successful make-up.
You have your own technique for applying foundation. Sponge, brush or even your finger… Your method suits you and you are happy with it. But for a long-lasting foundation, you need to take a step before application to achieve radiant and silky skin throughout the day. But before revealing this tip, did you know that you first need to prep your skin for makeup!
What’s the tip to have the perfect complexion and successful makeup?
Preparing the skin is essential for a perfect make-up without imperfections.
- Start with clear skin : This implies clean, cleansed and moisturized skin. We can never say that clear skin equals clear and youthful skin. Why not exfoliate once a week to exfoliate your skin, rid it of dead skin and blackheads that dull your complexion.
- Choose the right tools : brush, blender sponge or bell, it’s up to you which accessory will allow you to apply foundation in a professional way and, above all, blend it without applying too much material.
- Know how to dose : First of all, you must know what result you want to get. Is it full coverage or just hides some imperfections. But know that for a natural complexion, there is nothing better than a liquid foundation that gives a healthy glow and avoids the effect of a mask. On the other hand, if you’ve had a heavy hand on the foundation, there’s no need to panic! Arm yourself with a setting spray and restore your makeup.
- preliminary foundation : If you use a compact foundation, it is recommended to apply a little on the back of the hand and work with a sponge before application. This softens the material for easier application. Start by applying to the forehead, then to the cheeks and chin. Pro Tip: Feel free to apply it on your eyelids for better hold.
Have you ever heard of “Primer”? ? Previously reserved for professional makeup artists, this primer can now be found in almost every bathroom. Here are all the good reasons to use it.
- For better fixation of the foundation: Primer is the base to be applied before makeup. This provides better adhesion for fixing the foundation, but not only. It also allows you to set concealer, eye shadow, blush or even lipstick.
- For better leather quality: This product also has the benefit of erasing leather. Smooth out fine lines, correct redness, or hide redness or blemishes… No more minor skin imperfections. His secret? Prevents foundation from penetrating into pores and fine lines. Result: an even complexion without wrinkles.
- For radiant skin: The primer allows light to reflect, illuminating the skin where it is needed. You do not have to be afraid of daylight or artificial lighting.
If a primer can correct the imperfections of your skin, know that you need to choose the right shade that suits your needs and skin type.
- For acne prone skin or suffering from acne and redness, green soil ideal for neutralizing red reflections.
- For mature or damaged skinpeach primer is preferred for masking wrinkles and blemishes on the skin.
- For tired skin, choose a pink primer to restore radiance; guaranteed rise!
- For olive or yellow skinA lavender blue or purple primer provides a healthy glow.
- From dark circles and visible blood vessels, the yellow primer is ideal for masking them. What you need to always have at hand.
Did you think it was enough to apply foundation to get the complexion of your dreams? You are now ready to achieve a radiant complexion. Just use the professional tips and tricks for silky skin. Be careful, you can get a lot of compliments! Be ready !