No, oatmeal is not for eating ONLY, you can make amazing body scrubs with it
and save bucks!
Basic Oatmeal Scrub
- Put some oatmeal in a clean and dry bowl.
- Add some warm water to it and mix it for getting a paste.
- Water can be replaced by milk also.
Grapefruit And Oatmeal Scrub
- Add 2 tablespoons of oatmeal in a bowl.
- Pour fresh grapefruit juice in it for getting a pasty consistency.
- Use it for scrubbing your body or face.
Baking Soda And Oatmeal Scrub
- Take 2 tablespoons of oatmeal and 1 teaspoon of baking soda in a clean and dry bowl.
- Mix it well by adding enough water for getting a sticky paste.
- Double the ingredients, if a requirement is more.
Apple Cider Vinegar, Almonds, Honey And Oatmeal Scrub
- Take 8 tablespoons of oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, and 2 teaspoons of finely ground almonds in a dry bowl.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of warm organic honey in the bowl.
- Mix it well for getting a smooth paste.
Cucumber, Jojoba, Yogurt, Almond Oil And Oatmeal Scrub
- Cut ¼ peeled cucumber and put it in food processor for getting a paste.
- Mix it with 2 tablespoons of plain yoghurt, 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, 1 teaspoon of jojoba oil, and 1 teaspoon of sweet almond oil.
- Smooth paste is formed and it is used for face and body massage.
Avocado, Almonds And Oatmeal Scrub
- Mix 1 cup of oatmeal and 1 tablespoon of coarsely grinded almonds and place it apart.
- Mash a peeled ripe avocado and put it in the mixture.
- Mix it well and use it for skin and face exfoliation.
Cream Cheese, Lemon Juice And Oatmeal Scrub
- Take 2 tablespoons of oatmeal and 1 tablespoon of cream cheese in a dry bowl.
- Mix it with 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice for getting a creamy paste consistency.
- Store it for further use.