What you need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Provolone cheese slices
What to do:
1. Place the chicken into a large zip lock bag.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, 1/2 cup ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, and pepper.
3. Pour this mixture into the bag with the chicken.
4. Place the bag in the refrigerator and leave it there for at least 1 hour.
5. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
6. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
7. Place the marinated chicken on the baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken is at least 165 degrees F.
8. While the chicken is baking, mix together 1/4 cup ranch dressing and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese in a small bowl. This makes the sauce mixture.
9. In a separate bowl, mix together the panko crumbs, garlic powder, 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, and 2 tbsp melted butter. This is the crumb mixture.
10. After the chicken is finished baking, remove it from the oven and brush the sauce mixture on both sides of each breast.
11. Lay a slice of provolone cheese over each breast then spoon the crumb mixture on top of the cheese.
12. Place back in the oven, under the broiler, for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crumb mixture is browned. Be careful not to burn it!