½ cup of herbal infusion/distilled water
1 tsp of Carrier Oil (check table above, for type of hair)
1 tbsp of (8g) Emulsifying Wax
Essential Oils for type of hair
½ teaspoon of Vitamin E
5 drops of pure GSE
1 tsp of Vegetable Glycerin
1. Combine glycerin, wax and oil together in a small bowl.
2. Stir until well combined.
3. Transfer into a glass jar, and place into a pot partly filled with water and melt over low heat.
4. Take off from heat when wax melts completely.
5. Measure in the vit. E and stir.
6. Meanwhile warm herbal infusion or distilled water in another pot or in a mi- crowave until lukewarm.
NOTE: Step 6 is very important to the end results of your hair conditioner.
7. Pour lukewarm herbal infusion or water into the wax mixture in a slow and steady stream, using a whisk to continue stirring as you pour, until a thick, smooth and creamy consistency is reached.
8. Set mixture aside to cool.
NOTE: Mixture gets thicker as it becomes cooler.
9. Once mixture is cool, measure in pure GSE and essential oil blend.
10. Transfer mixture into 8 oz dark bottle with a good cover.
NOTE: Do not cover until mixture cools completely. As the mixture cools, shake bottle from time to time so that ingredients will not separate.
11. Keep in a dark, dry cool place.
NOTE: Decrease the carrier oil quantity and choose grapeseed oil (it happens to be light), if your hair turns out to be greasy.