•1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons beeswax pastilles
•1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons cocoa butter
•1/4 cup coconut oil
•2 tablespoons castor oil
•15 drops each: citronella, lemongrass, and lemon eucalyptus essential
•5 drops each: peppermint and geranium essential oils
1.Leaving out the essential oils, add all the ingredients into a saucepan.
2. While stirring, gently melt the contents over very low heat. It’s impor-want to note that the beeswax will be the last to melt.
3. When the beeswax completely melts, remove the pan from heat.
4. Leave to cool before adding the essential oils.
5. After adding the essential oils, pour the mixture into 2oz metal tins or
4oz mason jars.
6. The balm will begin to cool and set quickly because of the cocoa butter.
7.When the balm finally sets, label the containers for easy identification.
8. Use as desired and keep away from sunlight.