What you need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 3 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
What to do:
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Cut the chicken breasts into bite sized pieces and season them with salt and pepper.
3. Place the corn starch in a medium sized bowl.
4. Crack the eggs into a separate bowl and slightly beat them.
5. Dip the chicken into the cornstarch then into the eggs.
6. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil and cook the chicken until browned.
7. Place the browned chicken into a 9×13 baking dish.
8. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, and 1 tbsp cornstarch.
9. Pour this mixture over the chicken.
10. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.