Bread is certainly not the only food that can be used to make a sandwich!
This appetizing recipe displays how cucumbers can make a wonderfully healthy, light and low carb substitute for a your typical bread roll. Welcome to the world of cucumber sandwiches!
This recipe can also be made using courgettes for a unique twist (simply cook them gently in a grill before serving)
- Sliced Meat (Turkey or Ham work nicely)
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 ½ oz. Cheese (Spreadable)
- Serrated Knife
- Melon Baller or Teaspoon
Macro Counter: (per sandwich)
- 196 kcal
- 7g Carbohydrates
- 12g Fat
- 17g protein
1. Chop the cucumber in half an scoop out the insides with a teaspoon or melon baller
2. Spread cheese into half of the cucumber
3. Fold your meat slices into the other half
4. Combine to form your cucumber sandwich!